Sunday, May 23, 2010

au parc et au jardin

Every day we have nice weather, I try my hardest to get all the girls to the park--at least for a little while. And Monday, like every day, was so much fun! I took the camera because I knew I would want to remember their carefree happy faces and how much they love playing together. So their favorite game on Monday was trying to move too fast for the camera. Every time they saw me point the lens their way, they would sprint up the stairs or speed down the slide, laughing uncontrollably all the way.


Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket


Here are 2 of our favorite Eden looks--the scrunched nose...


Photobucket


...and the serious discussion mode....


Photobucket





Photobucket


By the time we walked home, we all needed a break from so much fun :)


Photobucket


Then we headed to the Linkous' to "help" with Grandma's garden for Family Home Evening.


Photobucket


I loved how close Ryn and Elle were sitting. In the middle of a huge room with 2 big couches, they wanted to be this close to each other, with their feet crossed exactly the same way. :) The perfect end to my perfect day.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your pictures are beautiful. We adore your girls-- and you!