Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A song for Ethan and Nolan

We were watching some old home videos and Ryn saw Thanksgiving of 2008 when we came home from France and were in Austin at the Park compound.
When she saw her little buddy (yeah right, little:), Ethan. She said, "Look there is Ethan, awe, I miss him." So cute so she wanted to send him a song. I tried to find Matt & Nat on facebook but, uh where are you guys? Even the Turtle is working facebook:) j/k
So without further ado, here is a song for Ethan! We love you guys!


Elle was watching this post and decided Nolan needed a song from her, so Nolan, this one's for you :)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I am crying. That is an absolute treasure. Ethan will love it -- he's in bed right now.

I love when Elle says "owe!" Thank you, so sweet, we can't wait to hang out.

Linkous said...

Your songs are so lovely! Thank you very much for sharing! We love you! I know Heavenly Father loves you, too!
Love, Mama KK

Astorga Family said...

I love how when Ryn sings "touch" she touches her head...cups her hand to her ear...and then remembers to touch her hand. She can sing it better than our primary in Phoenix!