Friday, February 12, 2010

Clay and Kim

Every wedding is beautiful and a reason to celebrate. An eternal family is beginning. A new team for righteousness and goodness. But my heart sang more than usual last Thursday afternoon for my cousin, Clay, and his beautiful Kim. It was a long road of extremely difficult challenges for Clay leading up to this great blessing, but he made it. Even though they had a professional photographer, I couldn't keep my amateur self from snapping a few fun moments from this day (Kev was unable to be the sharpshooter since he was still hobbling around on crutches). Clay is the son of my dad's brother Kelly, and his wife Becky, who ended her long battle with cancer just a few months ago. Clay is the brother of one sister, Andee....who is married to Spencer (with the cool glasses)....and they have the most adorable little boy, Mason, that Kevin and I couldn't get enough of.Clay is also the brother of Chet, who is married to Laura.......and they have 2 beautiful girls--Avery (modeling her dad's coat) and Ireland (who stayed home with Laura's parents).Clay is also the brother of Jake (far right closing his eyes against the cold :)........who is married to Cindy and they also have 2 beautiful girls--Taylor, who tried all day to stay warm in her mom's coat....


...and Aubrey, who is growing up way too fast!!!I loved watching all the fun these 3 cousins had together, even in the cold. And I also loved watching Taylor watch Kim... adorable.




Congratulations, Clay and Kim!

No comments: