Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sometimes I swear I live with an angel...


Yep, on this 12th anniversary, I really feel like singing a country song :). (sorry, Joy, and anyone else who hates country) There is a song by the Wilkinsons that has always made me think of Kevin, and I sing it to myself almost daily as I watch him anticipate everything I need and do it before I even ask--sometimes even before I think to ask. It's actually a little scary, but mostly completely wonderful.

Sometimes I swear I live with an angel
Sent from above to watch over me
He wears his love just like a halo
If he's not an angel, what else could he be?

He wouldn't say he's anything special
That's how, I'm sure, all those angels are
But when he comes around, miracles happen
I felt the first one when he touched my heart.

Though I've never seen him fly,
On the wings of love he carries me.
Heaven-bound I'm mystified
How with just one look he made me believe
In angels...
Though I've never seen him fly.

I love you, angel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!