Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Create

So life with three little girls is crazy, but hey, why not make it a little crazier? :)



Here is my new work-in-progress website
http://www.wix.com/snapsbykit/Snaps
where you can see the fun creations I've made over the past few months. I started before Halloween--I wanted some cute, simple shirts for the girls and couldn't find any I liked at a price I liked :). After the ghosts were made, my mind couldn't stop working until I had sketched over 100 different ideas (only about 50 of which are on the website so far).

I know our blog is only read by family and close friends, so I would appreciate any comments or suggestions you'd care to share--about the product or the website. I already plan on getting better pictures with Kevin and Michelle's help (be ready for my phone call, Michelle :) ), but I did these on my own with my photography-challenged skill set so I could get something up and running before Christmas.

I was talking to Natalie about these shirts, as well as some adorable modge podge wall hangings she has made, and we both agreed that the joy of creation President Uchtdorf talked about is real and necessary. Here is a portion of that great talk that will hopefully inspire you to find happiness as you Create--smiles, harmonious homes, family memories....

4 comments:

The Risenmay Family said...

Kit,
What a great idea and they are so cute. I love your website and I think the price is very reasonable. Good luck with it all, you are very creative! I miss you!

Mark and Aupreille said...

You're very cadeaux-ed!
I found that the sports pics don't always match up with the photo thumbnails, but that's a minor detail.
Why not add some pictures of showing how the snaps go on/off? I'm a little slow - I thought you had sewn all these designs onto the shirts.
Great idea, and I think they all look great. Do you sell the dinosaurs in adult men's sizes?

Kit Linkous said...

Yep, Mark, I can get you your very own stegosaurus :). Seriously, adult sizes are available in the t-shirts. Seriously :).

Matt said...

KIT!!!!! I am so excited. These are even cuter than I pictured...and I pictured cute. :) Yay! This is so great. I will be passing this on to as many people as I can. I LOVE the acorn. :)

I really want to call you right now, but it's 12 here, so I will hold back my excitement until morning.

Nat