Saturday, December 12, 2009

Holiday Fun!







As much as we love Europe and especially the Christmas season there. Something magical happens when you step foot on Temple Square and see the millions of lights reflecting in your children's eyes! As their heads swiveled around and then back again with their eyes and mouths wide open, I couldn't help but feel transported back to when I first stepped foot into the same twinkling world.
I love being a Dad and it has been way too long since I last recorded how happy it makes me to see, hear and watch my 3 little angels grow and learn. They truly are too sweet, too adorable and too funny!
Ryn continues to amaze me with her sweetness and angelic big sisterliness :) She also LOVES to learn and really is like a sponge with her ability to hear or see something once and then store it!
Elle has an incredible grasp of the English language for a 2and 1/2 year old and has such a concrete idea of what she wants. For example she is NOT cute, that is just unacceptable, she is beautiful. And Eden, she is such a cutie-pie. I have to admit that she adores me:)And I love that whenever I come into the room she starts bouncing for joy and saying Dada Dada and reaching out to me.
When I leave for work Ryn and Elle both run and wrap themselves around my legs saying, "we won't let you go, we don't want you to go to work." Life is good, life is wonderful and life is whole!

1 comment:

Mom Astorga said...

I've just been catching up on your blog. What fun kids, I loved their funny comments. It's wonderful to see the love that's in your beautiful family. I miss you all so much!