Saturday, September 12, 2009

Simplify, simplify, simplify

So... Kevin's loving determination to see me happy was the final push I needed tonight to do what I've been wanting to do for months now. Simplify, simplify, simplify. In other words: snip, snip, snip :)


About 10 inches later.....

I think I lost about 10 lbs in a half hour! Life is good.

Elle's comments: "I want to cut all my hair off!" (before she saw the actual result)

Then, when she saw me: "I don't want Mommy to cut all her hair off!" Too late, little Monkey :)

4 comments:

Hill said...

it looks beautiful, and I'm just so jealous of how much easier short hair is.

Mark and Aupreille said...

What a change, it looks great! I bet with those new aerodynamics you'll be everywhere at once.

Natalie said...

Ahhhh! I LOVE it, very cute, and oh so liberating, right? :) Love you.

Mom Astorga said...

Kit - I love it. You are beautiful!