Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Kit's magic hands do it again!

I remember back in France when Michelle came to see us. She was pregnant with Miss Mary, wearing a walking boot for her broken foot and she came with cute little Gabriel who was almost 2. Michelle has 5 boys and she was knitting for her little girl who was on the way. As Kit watched her knit and then started flipping through the Dale of Norway knitting book, she was hooked:)

Michelle taught her some basic moves and from that little moment all the way across the world in a small little french town has come some of the cutest things ever! Kit's latest masterpiece...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketShe is an amazing woman and I am so thankful that she is mine and I am hers and that our little angels get to call her Mommy!
Oh and by the way.....there are two more dresses just like that on the way, so look for the completed project!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if a non-knitter can appreciate what a masterpiece that is. TRULY AMAZING. And I love your photos too.

Can we get together this weekend? I have a present for Miss Eden.

Happy said...

WOW! I am seriously impressed!!! I didn't know it was possible to knit something like that!!

Mark and Aupreille said...

AMAZING!!! That's all I can say, simply amazing.