Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sunday/Monday strolls---ahhh life is good :)

Gorgeous sunflower fields
The weather has been so enjoyable here that we try to go for a discovery walk whenever we can. Just find some quaint little town or village and stroll around or head for the coast and beaches of Bayonne for amazing walks with the sound of the waves and plenty of birds for the girls to chase :) Here are some pics I took from our latest walks this weekend.
Mom, I told you the Hydrangea's are huge here!

Talk about a sweet stroll, this boulevard winds along the coast forever!

Of course Elle wasn't much into the view, she loves the birds!

Here is a shot for you Dad, the turning point in a Sunday walk:)

The next stop was this sweet little stream and I attempted a family pic
with the remote. I love it (pay no attention to the light beam on my forehead:)

My gorgeous wife! I love her timeless beauty and charm!


Me pushing Linkous the Train and Elle loving it!

Here is the little grove of trees I mentioned, in France these planned
grown forests are everywhere. Check out the straight lines!

Now it's time for Dad's crazy beach photo shoot. These adorable skirts that Auntie Michelle gave the girls have been at the center of so much joy. Hours of the cutest singing,dancing and twirling you could ever imagine. Every time the girls hear music they want to dance to, they immediately make a dash for the dress-up cupboard. Of all the things we could've lugged with us to France, these skirts were top priority. So being the doting father I am and the aspiring photographer that I am I just couldn't pass up on the chance to shoot some shots on the beach in Bayonne. Ryn was not at all ready for the camera as she woke up very cranky from her nap. But Elle put on a show as folks gazed down from the boardwalk watching Elle twirl and chase the waves in her skirt. Thanks so much Michelle they love them.....and so do we!









Ahhh....so precious!




No comments: