Sunday, October 19, 2008

SO WHAT ARE WE HAVING.....?? Baby # 3 is.......




I have to share this because it was so funny. Ryn and Elle have become Beauty and the Beast addicts. Always singing, dancing and telling each other that, " The Beast is sooooo angry." And Elle will say, " Ohhhhhhh Noooooo!" with big emphasis on the O sound. We where watching on the Ultrasound screen and when the Dr said, "It's a girl." Elle said without missing a beat-----"OHHHHHH NOOOOO" the Dr died laughing as did the rest of us.
But contrary to Elle's reaction, we are ecstatic. The 3 mousquetaires, 3 amigas and what ever else you want to throw in there....girls are awesome!!!!!
Everyone including Kit thought I was so disappointed....my reply was 1st of all after 8 yrs of waiting and 2 miracle babies, I am just glad it's something. Not to mention if we are as lucky and blessed as we have been with our first two girls then you will not and could not find a happier, more proud, more doting father on the planet.
We will soon be posting a poll for names we like, but feel free to suggest something as well:)

3 comments:

Mark and Aupreille said...

We for one are so excited!!! It will be so fun that these cousins will be so close in age and they will both be girls, I can't wait for family get togethers to see them play.

Anonymous said...

Hurray! 3 girls! Can I say that I just KNEW it?

ooh, the matching dresses, the ponytails, the photo opportunities...

xoxo, m

Natalie said...

Kev, I don't know if any girl could have a sweeter, more doting dad! :) I 'd say you are the perfect girl daddy.