Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fun, crazy life!

These past couple of weeks have been a rollercoaster of emotions. We have hit some rough times with the club here and are at a crossroads with them.(I will explain more in detail next week). We have lost our last 2 games--very very frustrating losses, but personally good nights--(35pts, 9rbds,9assists). One thing I have learned here though is that even if it feels good to score alot and play great, if it doesn't result in a win it doesn't mean much. Oh well. Update coming ...........







Our good friends here are so amazing! We just love the Bousseau/Gandon clan. They take such good care of us and truly are our family. We had a lot of fun with them this week, Ryn LOVES spending time with them. everytime we leave our house she starts reciting all their names. Ryn also has this thing where if she see's a horse, no matter the size she thinks she should be able to ride it

Ryn is also entering the world of multiple hair styles. After a long wait we can finally attempt the single ponytail. She loves it and is growing so fast. I love it when she see's me with my Gym bag and she says," Bye Dad, Work!" and then when I get home and she hears me come in she starts yelling ,"Where's my daddy?" I LOVE IT! Is there anything better than being your little princess' prince?








Elle on the other hand may be smaller but she too is growing in leaps n bounds. She is now officially crawling and is so stinking cute I can't stand it. She has such a sweet laugh and is soooo ticklish. Elle has also aquired somehow this adorable Darth Vader-breathy laugh. She also has the one ponytail hairstyle down---it's just in a little different location :)







They are growing so fast that we almost feel like we need to come home to allow everyone a chance to see them soon. I have also been having so much fun with this awesome Canon camera. It is so amazing the things you can see looking through this little tiny viewfinder. You know we always hear the phrase--" See the big picture", but I think that sometimes we need to slow down and simplify our lives and focus in on the things that really matter. When I see a great spot to take a picture and then I place one of my three beautiful girls there and look into that little window it just puts everything into perspective as to what really matters.



I just posted some pictures I took of the girls on our Tabblo page her is the link--We love you!


http://www.tabblo.com/studio/invitation/1316733/06c5cd4a7be7784897aee8dda1dafd97

No comments: