Friday, January 11, 2008

"Front porch looking in"


This song --#8 on my playlist (just go to song number seven and click the next button to hear it)

Front porch looking in- is one of the best songs ever. I just love it, I love music and how it can help remind us of what we have. This song is soooooo right on. Everytime I leave on a roadtrip and we drive through all this amazing countryside and see all this beauty that God has created for us-it pales in comparison to the beauty and love that is in my own home and in the eyes and smiles of my 3 beautiful, amazing girls-that He has created for me!


Listen to it and I know you will feel the same about the view from your own front porch looking in!

2 comments:

Happy said...

I love the new blog! I agree, blogger is the better set up. But you forgot to list our blog (Happy Days) on your list! :)
-Happy and Jared

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! I love your new set up-- it's almost like having you here.

Your playlist is fabulous-- I bless your name daily for getting me addicted to country music. I think I need to get one of those cool music players on my blog-- Romeo's Tune, here I come!