Saturday, January 29, 2011

I just can't believe

how blessed we are. I went visiting teaching today to my cute friend who has 3 boys and one girl. I left with 2 huge bags full of baby boy clothes. When I sat down to look through them tonight, I was floored with the shear number of outfits, what great shape they're all in after being used by 3 boys, and how generous and kind my friends are. Seriously, we won't need a single thing until this baby is well past the 6 months size. We've been blessed in the same way by my friends with girls for the past 5 years. I'm so grateful.

ps I know I need to resize those collages from the last post but I'm way too tired tonight :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that, being a parent, I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick so I can give you more details if you're interested or if you were interested in new content for your blog.

Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com

Natalie said...

And I want to be like you! YAY! More Linkous updates. Yes, please. I loved reading all of this. Eden and Ethan are just crazily similar in their cute little munchkin looking faces. So adorable. Love you Kit.