Thursday, September 25, 2008

100 things about me! Okay 52 for now 48 later :)

1.My greatest joy in life is being with my wife and kids.( surprise huh)
2. I am a fitness/workout freak I get very cranky if I don't get to train.
3. I am a health food fanatic and Au natural too-nuts(almonds in yogurt) dried fruit especially mango's and pears. It's just all sooooo hard to find in France. ARGH!
4.I DESPISE raisins
5. My biggest junk food weakness is movie theatre popcorn drenched in butter, and a whole tub of it for me. Then maybe even a refill :0 I will share the diet coke though :)
6. The next day I feel sick and have to do overtime at the gym to rid myself of the guilt.
7. I LOVE 7-11 Slurpee's and the two greatest flavors of all time--Dr Pepper, Fanta Red Cream Soda--I like them so much Kit got me a 7-11 gift card with like 50bucks on it and I used it all on Slurpee's----in like two months.
8. I am cold cereal junkie
9. I have to have my Nu Skin multivitamins everyday or I feel cheated.
10. I love fresh peaches and yogurt with real uncooked oatmeal sprinkled on top.
11. I drink a gallon(at least) of water a day.
12. Favorite food is Mexican although Michelle and Erik introduced us to very good Thai food and it's in a close second.
13. I hate to run unless it's on the basketball court or if some ferocious dog is chasing me, but do it because it's necessary to keep my chiseled physique :)
14. If I don't have my Ipod, I can't run.
15. I love to workout late at night.
16. I am a night owl,zombie or whatever you want to call it. Don't need much sleep.
17. Am a photography addict. Can't get enough of it. Might even make a holster for the Cannon!
18. The best thing in the world to photograph hands down is children. Pure,innocent, perfect!
19. And mine are so cute :)
20. I want to invent something by the time I'm 40.
21. I love to read but it's so hard because I slip into a world where time stands still for me but not for everyone else.
22. Favorite books --Shannara series: Terry Brooks, Lord of the Ring: Tolkien, Harry Potter series, Chronicles of Narnia:Lewis,
23. And with two sweet little girls that never seem to get enough books, I am always reading anything by Sandra Boynton.
24. I am so proud that my girls LOVE to read the Book of Mormon.." Let's go read about Nephi!" 25. Love podcasts- great way to double your time.
26. Love the new Bond movies and can't wait for the new one in November.
27. Movies--The Bourne series, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Star Wars, anything PIXAR, I am a big chick flick fan actually, some of my favs--"How to lose a guy in 10 days"--"Father of the Bride I & II", "Enchanted"--"Dan in Real Life"--"Wedding Planner"-- "The Sound of Music"and my ultimate fav-"Family Man".
28. Did I mention Buttery popped goodness? It must be the movie talk:)
29. I can get lost in photoshop for days.
30. I LOVE to sing but am a perfectionist, therefore have a fear of Karaoke.

31. My music taste knows no boundaries.. from my 1st love of classic rock( beatles,eagles,CCR, Zepplin, Floyd, foreigner, journey,bad company, U2...basically anything found on Arrow 103.5) to my first singing love, Country ( Garth, JMM, Rascal Flatts, Keith Urban, Collin raye, Paul Vasser etc) to hip hop, R&B ( Justin Timberlake) to jazzy contemporary like (Groban, Steve Tyrell and Buble).
32. I hope to finish a LDS church album soon( a year or two) about overcoming trials and struggles such as the death of loved one's (Darren, Kits Grandpa's and grandma) and the emotionally draining, heartache of infertility and all that comes with.
33. I love Kit so much that I can sense and feel the same things she does( of course to a certain extent) and feel the best marriage counsel ever given was by President Hinckley when he said,"If you are always putting the needs of your spouse before your own and vise versa then you will both always be happy."
34. I hit the jackpot when I got the best wife and best mom for my children in the same woman.
35. I miss Darren so much and wish my kids could've know him.
36. I think I am more like my Mom than any other person.
37. I love to have head scrubs and scalp massages.
38. I give amazing massages, but Kit deserves more of them.
39. I have been to 18 countries and hope to add 4 or 5 more this year.
40. I love jeans and have way toooo many, I also have a sick amount of basketball shorts and shoes ---but hey it's my work attire right?:)
41. I have a secret love for fine suits and ties.
42. I am not into jewelry but do like to wear toe rings.......what???? yikes!!! J/K
43. I want to try to make the PGA tour someday, if I don't get started soon maybe the seniors tour.
44. In High School before every home game I would eat a huge plate of plain pasta with butter and Parmesan cheese and a tall glass of kool-aid and then fall asleep watching Aladdin.
45. When I was 17 I came home late one summer night and it was hot so decided to eat an entire watermelon!!!! I know crazy. Needless to say I was exhausted and had major bladder overload and ended up wetting the bed. Something my brothers never let me forget.
46. I was Dear Johned
47. I am a picker and cannot stand messy face, eye sleepy's, or crusty nose. My girls don't like me during cold season.
48. I love to cook and create from scratch ( hate following recipes) and have made some pretty amazing masterpieces in my time. In fact I want to do my own cookbook someday with my creations and favorites in it.
49. One of my greatest strengths= Too Nice
50. One of my greatest weaknesses= Too Nice
51. I played for a team financed by the Italian Mafia--yikes--we didn't stay for long.
52.I love to make people laugh even at my own expense. Laughter is therapeutic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, lists like this are usually tedious but I LOVE YOURS! Please make Kit write one.

Miss you all so much!