Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Gift of good friends!


Xander, Elle, Hansy, Gabe and Mary playing dress up with our punkin



Elle not enjoying nuch her Hagrid costume:)

The Lord has truly blessed us with very special friends wherever we have been in our 10 crazy years of moving our family back and forth across the ocean to different cities. From our good friends in Cambrai, where Ryn was born and where we spent 3 years to our beloved friends of Cholet who were always taking such good care of us and loving us like family. To our stalwart, steady friends here in Utah.

Friends keep you honest, sane and humble. They share the great things in their life with you and help give great advice from parenting tips to pointers as a photographer. They inspire and motivate you and depending on the different stages in life can help you learn from their successes and failures.
The Lehnardts are these type of friends for us. And for our girls, as you can see from the photos loved being with them during our babysitting week.




Ryn twirling and dancing to the sweet music of Xander




Mary and Ryn after a tiring but fun trip to the children's museum Mary, Elle and Gabe after a game of catch the crawling baby

"Catch me if you can!"

I am blessed as a father and husband to have my best friends in my wife and children. I must admit since high school I don't hang out or go do things with my buddies. I even joke around sometimes that outside of family I don't have any friends. Kit and Ryan think this is hilarious. But when you love being with your beautiful wife and sweet adorable children why would you want to spend that time with them hanging with the guys? Everyone does need their own time, their own space and place to feel "free" but I get all that from my trips to the gym, playing ball and slipping out for some photography practice (although most of my practice includes my yummy little family:)

When all is said and done the result is------You have all been such a great blessing in my life that you don't seem like friends to me at all but family, so I guess I do have alot of friends after all:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE your pictures. I must say our kids(especially Gabriel) have talked about you so much this week that it's almost obnoxious!

I'm so happy to see how much fun you had together.