Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My 1st blog!-Sept 25, 2007



Well after much thought and being inspired by our good friend Michelle I decided to tackle an attempt at blogging. I am terrible at writing in my journal but love uploading photos, so I thought why not combine the two and see what happens.
The real driving desire to do this came lastnight when after we got the girls to bed Kit and I started reading the family blog of our good friend Michelle. Her entries of the days events and all the insights she gave, not to mention the great memories she captured were a big eye opener to what we all miss when we don’t slow down enough to take in all the miracles and life lessons going on right in front of us. We were both so touched by the tender experience she shared of Mary’s self -coiffing. After reading that I said ” I too want to learn from the everyday things!” “I too want to capture all the cute, funny, adorable and sometimes crazy things my girls do” “I too want to share my joys, sorrows ,blessings and trials with those I love!” Thanks for inspiring me Michelle and who knows if I keep it up maybe someday my girls will really love being able to read about their lives as little girls in France with mommy and daddy.So here we go and I hope you all will enjoy our adventures as much as I do! !

No comments: