Friday, May 31, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I will make posts about many things soon.  I promise. But I need to get these mother joys and pics recorded before they are accidentally erased by little hands that are always playing with my phone.  The first shots are taken before getting ready for church...as soon as the kids woke up, actually.  They were so excited to give me the cards that they had made at school.  Not the prettiest shots, but I was crying tears of total joy as I shot them with each tiny person.  Darren's card was his own arm, decorated with love :).
Eden told me I could look at this magnet with her picture every time she went to school or a friend's house and I was missing her :).
Elle really got the tears going.  I can't believe she's reading and writing and leaving me for first grade all day next year!!
And Ryn's first French "bonne fete, Maman"...trop mignon.  

These children never cease to amaze me.  I learn so much from them every day and I'll never stop thanking Heavenly Father for the privilege of being their mother.  How thankful I am for my mom, my mother-in-law, my sweet grandmothers, sisters, sisters-in-law, cousins, aunts, and friends--the great mothers in my life who have taught and continue to teach me how to navigate this crazy adventure!!!


No comments: