Wednesday, April 30, 2008

So Sweet

Well, I just wanted to write a quick update to set every one's mind at ease about my emotional state :). As I'd hoped, Conference was just the boost I needed and I received answers to every question, reassurances for every doubt, and strength from every message. Kevin spoiled me by keeping the girls at the hotel and letting me go to every session at the Conference Center with my family so I heard and felt every single word. I am so thankful for the blessings of the gospel. How could I survive the trials of life without the knowledge that a perfect, powerful and loving Father in Heaven will always hear and answer my prayers, teaching and guiding me with infinite patience and mercy?

Of course, there have been hard days this month even after the feast of conference, but my peace has been restored and I can see the big picture once again. Every minute I get to spend at home with these 2 beautiful, wonderful girls is a miracle and brings me so much joy. Elle is so completely adorable and WALKING now! Just last night, Ryn gave me a huge bear hug after her bath that lasted a wonderfully long time and said, reminding me again just how great this life is, "Sweet......soooo sweet". She is absolutely right.

No comments: